Our audit service provides professional support in production, logistics, retail sales and customer satisfaction activities of your company. Our audits in private label productions assist in business continuity and reliable supplier and customer communication. High quality raw material and service are the key to quality production. We assist companies in purchasing reliable materials and service through our supplier audits. Supplier audits are planned according to your company’s needs.
Supplier Selection and Assessment
International food safety standards require companies to place an effective supplier approval and tracking system which ensures that the company understands and manages potential risks in raw and packaging material supply. These standards require assessment of service providers in relation to compliance with standards and effective controls for all possible risks in food safety. Therefore, companies implement supplier audit procedures in accordance with the requirements of standards.
GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) approved standards like BRC, IFS, FSSC 22000 require the companies to ensure that their raw material and packaging material suppliers are also audited by GFSI approved standards or approved through an audit organized by the company according to these standards.
KARMA GRUP provides supplier audit and follow-up services for local and international companies according to standards below:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- FSSC 22000
- BRC Food / BRC IoP Packaging
- IFS Food / IFS Logistics /IFS Global Markets Tool
- Food Safety, HACCP / Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) / Food Defense, Food Fraud Mitigation / Good Hygiene Practices (GHP) / Good Storage Practices (GSP) / GMP in cosmetics industry